To install the OTA file, use the following command in the CMD window (inside platform-tools). To continue, get the Pixel 7/7 Pro OTA image (and not the Factory Image). Transfer the firmware file to your computer’s platform-tools folder. Also, change the extension to.zip and the name to update. Simply making the file name shorter for use in the Command Prompt is the only reason for the rename. ADB backup is a tool that lets you back up your Android device without having to root it. This is useful if you want to keep a backup of your device’s data without having to root it.
- Before carrying out to back up Android ROM to PC, it is essential to root your Android device.
- SmartPhone FlashTool is working with MediaTek Android smartphones (MTK based) You can Download SPFlashTool from our downloading section.
- All you need to do afterward is lock the bootloader, and your device will be completely factory fresh.
- To avoid this, power up your mobile enough to sustain the entire process.
You have to contact your android device to PC/Laptop and enable file transfer from your phone. Now copy the following folders as shown in the below screenshot. Thus a backup can be used to restore your device to an exact state and thus proves stock firmware ROM as a lifesaver in case if something goes wrong. Moreover, many people prefer apps like Titanium backup for taking regular backups but it should be noted that no app can save every tiny detail of your phone as backup does. In this article, we’ll see some easy methods on how to take complete Nandroid backup and restore of any Android Phone.
- At this point, Paranoid Android has added support for a long list of smartphones including Xiaomi, OnePlus, realme, Nothing, Google, and more.
- It enables you to backup and restore your device data both selectively or completely depending on your needs.
- Firstly, download official stock firmware from below link to your device storage.
- I have shown you two methods to take a complete backup of android.
The sideload feature was introduced with the Android Jelly bean recovery. Most importantly, this sideload mode requires a TWRP recovery version 2.3 or higher.
Google now offers a new beta app for Windows called Nearby Share, allowing you to send files wirelessly between your Windows PC and Android phone. All you have to do from your computer is right-click or drag and drop files and then select where you want them to go. This differs from Microsoft’s OneDrive since Nearby Share is designed to send files over a wireless connection to other devices using the Nearby Share feature. Some examples of compatible devices include your Android phone, Chromebook, or other Windows PCs with the Nearby Share app running. If you own a Samsung Galaxy phone, you also have a great option you can use to back up your data online.
You can also install them right from your PC/Mac if you opt for the adb sideload method. Once you’ve found the ROM you want to install, download the ZIP file either on your computer or on your phone. Since you will need to data wipe your phone in some of the later steps, it’s advisable to do the file transfer later on, after the data wipe. But make sure that your phone can connect to your computer and can receive files, just to be clear that your device drivers are in place.